Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Habit.

Assalamualaikum ppl,

Damn sleepy kot. Can't barely open my eyes like seriously man. Sumpah mengantok gilaaaa. Just arrived from Perak this morning then straightly came to office. Extremely exhausted, 'hunger + craving' taking short nap even for 5 minutes. Acely, this is my habit maa. I prefer driving in early bird time ( around 2- 4 am) every single time heading back to KL. Sumpah best balik time pepagi buta kot. No congested road, drive peacefully without head & heart aches, tenang jeee. Heeee

But but but, I got sumtin' to share on 'Typical lady driver' based on true story la konon-konon. Bodoh punya driver!!! Even-tho I'm a lady driver but I'm not 1 of the heartless,stupid driver like her. Sorry girls. I wasn't intention to use harsh words or downgrade girls driving skill,but based on what I'd faced this morning it is way tooo much for me. I can't stand anymore with 'those kinda women'. Come-onn laa kakak, period ke ape?
Situation :

Exited from Selayang ( LATAR highway) heading to Gombak( MRR2). Traffic was a bit slow as it is near to Batu Caves, due to yesterday Thaipusam's celebration. Crazy congested road,cars moving slowly on both side.
And

...the story began when I tried to switch d lane( from junction to main road). I gave signal bout few minutes besides seek d opportunity switch to right lane. Then , 1 stupid lady driver refused to give a way. She keep on driving & moving forward, ignored my signal. I politely raised my hand to seek for her permission, but she's never stop. My car was in between her's & a huge lorry. Okay,I can't barely control my nerve anymore. Astagfirulahalazim!!! Extremely pissed off kot. Suddenly, I reduced my speed & let her go 1st.

Nak sgt jalan kan? Jalan laaa. Ade aku kesah?

Omg, such an annoying driver ever. Budjet hot sgt la bwk Grand Lavina tu,puiii!!! Pastu dapat je potong keta dia,aku tunjuk 'F***' trus. Puas hati aku!! Hello, please tolerate while driving okay. The road wasn't yours laaa. Please bare in mind!!!!


Bye.

Atiey M
=)