Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rindu ='(

MBF Cards Sdn Bhd( Customer Service Department)

I learned more than I expected.
Punctuality, Independent, Self- Improvement,Quality-sm ,Motivation & Friendship(mostly).

Last day snapshots.

With Kak Lina. The most sempoi team leader.

Frankly,I miss them freaking lots!!!
Just keep in touch with few colleagues, Dila & Siah as their d nearest once & easy to hangout,gila-gila.
The rest,hurmm,tak tau bila lagi dpt jumpa.
Always failed to set an ideal time to meet all.

With finance's & cashier's staff.

I've been here (IEF) approximately 4 months meaning that I'd left MBF for almost 5 months ago. Lamaa kot. I think we shud held a small REUNION!! Can friends?? Can laaa.
Kawan-kawan,please agree or otherwise jumpa je pakai redah. Ahhhhaaaaa,kidding jaaa!!.
Apparently, I'll be busy : onwards. Big project waiting. Huuuhuuu ='(

PS:

MBF cards. How may I assist you?
(sumpah rindu gila greeting ni. Sangat!!)

KIV TILL FURTHER NOTICE,CASE CLOSED, NOTED WITH THANKS.
(rindu jugak kt term-term ni. Sangat!!)

Atiey M
=)