Monday, July 16, 2012

Today is our.....




Assalamualaikum

Apa khabar kwn-kwn. Hopefully everybody always in the pink of health .Amin.  I know its been a while ever since my last post here. Life getting busy & that's why imma pushing my self away from cyberlife like seriously okay.

Weekends always pass in a blink of an eye, it's already Monday again. Dread going to work & deprived of sleep (keep on yawning like crazy)

Back to life
I am petty lazy to do anything regards work like seriously buddies. Just thinking of cuddling red pillow + fav bedtime Kuma-Kuma & falling asleep while hoping to have husband pop in my dream. Ohhhh,damn sweet kan? Stop-it Atiey. Such a day dreamer right? Okay laaa, I'll stop talking 'rubbish' here & start posting sumthing nice okay (cross finger). Only nice-nice thing allows here =)

Married
First thing first,just wanna make an announcement that 'I'm married' & today is genap sebulan sehari kami jadi pasangan suami-isteri yg maintain happy eventho we're far apart =( Being a 'weekend housewife' is damn tough.It wasn't about commitment you put into ur  new phase of relationship. It's all about 'TIME' . How to manage it wisely in 2 days time? Susah kot,but alhamdullilah, Allah always helping us to get it managed accordingly. 
 Cats
Btw,we're currently having 2 cats in house. They both will help me to accompany husband while I'm away. Welcoming our new kitten, Kim Kardashian aka Kim-KimJonny for sure la( kucing kesygn husband). These two spoiled cats always get special attention + layan 'VVIC' from husband esp Jonny cause he's the senior cat in our house (since husband moved to Bidor). Sorry guys, can't upload any picture of them due to lazy-sm. Maybe later kot, if only I got the strength to click the upload button =p

Daaaaaaa
Okay laaaa,its getting slightly drizzle outside.Off to bank for a short while. Work thinggy laaa. Insyaallah kalau cepat balik Atiey post lagi kay. Bye =)

Atiey M
=)