Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Awesome husband demam ='(

Listening to: Calvin Harris ft Example - We'll be coming back =)

Click the link below to watch in Youtube mode people!!

Assalammualaikum,

Just got back from Perak few hours ago & straightly to office. Acely I dun feel like going home & planning to take EL in 1st place but husband didn't allow me. My husband was unwell since last night & Alhamdullilah his getting better now. I feel bad as I've to leave him recover alone. He started with feeling of lethargy & body malaise & temperatures raised right after heavily vomited last night. Frankly,it was my first time to face him in such condition. I am so damn worried like seriously okay. Husband sakit kot & it was for real,bukan main-main. Freak-out gilaaaa!!

Dear Husband,

Please take your medicine on time as you promised me this morning. I love you so much & it's hurt to say goodbye when I know you still need me around.

Ohhh my awesome husband,

I noe you'll recover superb fast & I hoping u'll always in the pink of health like you used to. Comel sangat bila you minum air & makan ubat. Seriously,I dun wanna to face it anymore. I risau gilaaaa bila tengak u muntah-muntah mlm td. Sumpah I was linger like mad outside d toilet to check if you're okay. Ya Allah,terima kasih sbb dah bg kesihatan yg baik semula kpd suamiku. Amin.

Okay laaaa,lemme stop now. Off-home. Tata =)

Atiey M
=)