Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kim-kim ='(

12 September 2012
4.45am

Dear Diary,

I can't shed my tears away since she'd gone.
It's been a week plus but her memories remains strong.
I missed her so much & I wish she could stay longer.

Dear Kim-Kim,

When I saw your pictures, I cried.
When I watch your videos, I cried.
When I cleanup your cage, I cried.
When I wash your towel, I cried.
When I clear your plate,I cried.

Every single things that remind me of you I'll extremely cry hardly.
Even husband doesn't know how to handle me & avoid talking bt you.
He promised to get me a new kitten but..........you're irreplaceable Sayang!!!

Kim-Kim,

Still remember when Miko gone,I cried hardly too but its only last on that very day but things diff when I lost you.
I cried nonstop,c'nue crying in office ,c'nue crying continuously b'fore fall asleep ,straightly for few days.
You're my only spoiled brat kitten & we used to travel together kan kan Sayang.
From Bidor-Gombak,vise versa.
Due afford-less to get a new travel cage,I'll put you in hamster's cage that fit your tiny body,superb cute sayang.
But,it was for temporary time only. But it doesn't bother me anymore ever-since you'd gone.
I missed you Kim-Kim,a looooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!


Sometimes I just wish to have new kitten just alike you, can I??
Ohhhh no,maybe I shud rest for a while.
='(
Atiey M
=)