Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Assalamualaikum lagi sekali =)

Assalamualaikum loyal readers,

Finally im here(again) in less than 2 hours time. See,I'd told you I'll be back soon aite. Konon-konon tak break d promise la kan kan. Acely I just got back from 'pampered' Sayang. Dunno why since last night she suddently got 'enjut-enjut' right after back from shopping spree. Thank Allah,sbb dia meragam time I dah safely arrived home.

So,I rush to nearest workshop to get further clarification why Sayang acting like that .Besides,cause you noe la,nama pun wanita kan( less educate on car thinggy ) lagi la I xtau kenapa & mengapa. I called Manjer on my way to Danau Kota. Bla,bla,bla,bla,he ask me to call him back once arrived. Safety first,drive carefully (katanya).

Okay laaa,once arrived I've been assist by 1 leng chai maaa. I explained little then ask him to test drive sendiri sbb xtau nk explain much.hahhahhaha. He told me that 1 of the plug didn't function oledy. I call Manjer ask for his opinion & passed d phone to mechanic & they're chit-chat, chit-chat till the mechanic came back & said  'Okay,dia ckp suruh tukar yg baru'.

Thank youuuu Manjer. Nak harap I buat decision boleh. Tapi takut kena tipuuuu.

While they fix Sayang,I went to d nearest Kedai Makan for lunch. 1 thing I learn the most here is being 'INDEPENDENT'. Sumpah mmg I independent gila kot sejak duduk sini. Who else I can lay on to. Makan sorang-sorang,pusing kiri org ade partner. Pusing kanan siap main suap-suap. I??? Eat alone laaa. Hehhehehehe.

Aiyooo,back to topic,after an hour, Sayang ready. Yeayyyy!!! Went back to office with double happiness eventho 'money had flew away'. Takpeee la asalkan Sayang okay =)

So moral of the story is: 

'YOU FIKIR LA SENDIRI' 
=)

Sorry laaa,not in mood to do work right naa. Stay tune friends. Maybe I'll post for 3rd entry later on. Kidding!!!!!! Gotta go now. Tata =)




Atiey M
=)