Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Assalamualaikum =)




Assalamualaikum people,

 I'm back here, cause I knew my blog seem like gonna rot in any minutes. Dear value readers, please continue reading aite. Don't be sad. I'm just too busy with work, so dont blame me for not updating. MALAS actually.

Well, been busy with too many stuff, infact for d upcoming month I would be dead busy and even tired to even start blogging, so please forgive if I neglected it again. Btw,blog been upgraded. Damn impress,but the fact is it make me getting blur with those new changes like seriously okay.

Hey,sebenarnya I xtau nk post ape. Maybe I just miss my 'Atiey's Diary' freaking much kot. Life getting excited ever-since we'd already decide to give full commitment in our relationship. I bet most people already noe bout it. For those who's still in blur mode,you guys can check it thru ur FB's notification or inbox. Sorry for not publish it here. Kinda private & confidential acely =)

Talking bout this month & coming June ,I named both ' Month Of Love' cause everybody are getting married esp fellow & cousin. Meriah kot dengan 'Jemputan Perkahwinan' like seriously okay.

'SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU. MOGA BERBAHAGIA HINGGA KE SYURGA'

Tagged newly married couples:

  • Daiyah Ramli & husband.
  • Kak Ela & husband.

Okay laaa, I nag so much today. Just feel like typing non stop but sadly I need to stop now. Please don't be sad. I'll be back soon,InsyaALLAH. Gotta go now. Rest time maaa. Bubbye readers.
Assalamualaikum =)


Atiey M

=)